Tuesday, March 22, 2011

my bells palsy Oh! my its not Fun...



Ok so i got a bells palsy , originally this is my 3rd time having this illnes... 8 days now , and the left side of my face is still droopy...it sux soo bad i cant ever smile ,, i wanna be normal , i wish this has never happened to me , i wonder if it was from stress , from the cold air my living conditions at the time , i dont know ! i'm two faced i feel like both side's of my faces are two different personalitys , i cant even smile. i cant even get too happy , i have some movement on my rightside , cant smile , just a little , cant lift my eye brow to much , cant flair my nose on the right side , cant make a smoochie face cause my lip on the right side is droopy... huuuHHH...(well thats what i feel, first 2 days of symptoms till now)

No worry guys i am calm, and i would be ok for a couple weeks and already consult to my doctor and prescribe me a steroids and vitamin B's. a little bit of irritated coz right now my right eye, is so blurry looki'n while i am doing this blog...

Bell's Palsy what is it?

Bell's palsy is an acquired weakness of one side of the face, due to an injury to the facial nerve. The symptoms on the affected side typically include inability to close the eye, to smile, wrinkle the forehead and whistle. Speech may be mildly slurred. Tearing occurs because the eye does not close completely. Taste sensation may be diminished on the front half of the tongue. Sounds may appear louder on the affected side (hyperacusis) -- this may be caused by paralysis of the stapedius muscle but also occurs independantly. Papillitis may be seen of the fungiform papillae of the affected side. Bell's palsy usually develops over hours to days. The peak involvement usually happens within several days. Mild pain behind the ear is common at onset, as is a subjective sensation of "numbness" of the affected side. Usually it is first noticed when a persons observes it in a mirror, or on eating because food tends to collect between the cheek and gums.

So guys..Tell me is there any other alternative fast cure for this kind of illnes.. Share me guys.. thanx..

No comments:

Post a Comment